As expected, the January Sewing Queue was out of control! (What would be new?). However, it achieved it's purpose and I have remained somewhat focused during these last 3 weeks - even with a young child at home :-)
I've managed to sew 2 (fully lined, no less!) swimsuits for DD and 1 tankini for me. Photos (not on the body) to come. This is in addition to the 2 swimsuits I sewed in the last week of December.
I've also traced, altered and muslined a t-shirt pattern. This is to base the gym t-shirts around. I've prepped all the cotton lycras I've got and I'm ready to cut them out. I'll have to wait until Feb to sew them up as I've had to take the sewing machine and overlocker/coverstitch machine in for a service and, apparently, it's going to be 2 weeks minimum before I get them back :-(
Oh well, I've got lots of other things to do while I wait for them to come home. I still have my old machines, so I can at least limp on for the next couple of weeks. Perhaps that art caddy will get done after all.
Repeat Pattern Watercoloured Background
1 day ago