Sunday, December 20, 2009

January Sewing Queue: Other Bits and Pieces

Of course, I'll be trying to sew up a few UFOs (and trying not to add any more).

Other than the swimwear, exercise wear and lingerie, there are a couple of other projects I'd like to fit into January if I get the chance...

First, I'd like to finish up this Art Caddy I'm making for DD. I finished cutting it out this morning, so I may even get it done before the New Year.


Second, I'd like to sew a couple of these lunchbags so that I get into the habit of taking my own lunch to work more often.


I bought both of these patterns from You Can Make This, along with a Weekender Bag pattern that I'm just NOT going to include in my January plans. I'm hoping to make it up in the first quarter of 2010 so I can use it as a work bag - we'll see how that pans out.

Then, I'd like to sew up a ton of the sequin circle skirts for the dancing school - just to get ahead before I go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment